Sunday, January 23, 2011

IF ANYONE CAN HELP FRANCIS WITH THE INORMATION BELOW PLEASE EITHER ADD AS A COMMENT ON THIS PAGE OR CONTACT HIM DIRECTLY. THANKS WALLY
Wally,
I recently came across some information that a former Hiawatha friend and classmate of mine may have passed away.
I knew him as Johnny Martino. The information I have indicates that he passed away on October 23, 2009, and is buried in the Price City Cemetery. He would have been 68 years old at the time.
I have been unable to find any information other than that he was born on September 18, 1941 and living in Salt Lake City at the time of death. No obituary, or other notices of his death have been found. All the information that I do have is in this e-mail and is from the Social Security Administration.
The only person who might know about this would be Jay Martino and I thought that with your ‘Hiawatha Network’ you might be able to ask him about this. I don’t have any information on him.
If you could find out if this is who I believe it is I would be very grateful.
Sincerely,Francis Greenland
frankgren@msn.com

No comments: