Saturday, August 17, 2013

I went to an activity today that I look forward to from one year to the next. I am not sure if I would classify it as a reunion for people or a reunion for a TOWN. The annual
Hiawatha Day get together was held in Price, Utah. There were about 90 to 100 people there. I think everyone there enjoyed the camaraderie---the Tall Tales that were told---and renewing OLD friends. (And yes, I do mean OLD.) Thanks to all who made it a success. I did not take many pictures this year so if any of you took some that you want posted on the Hiawatha Blogger, you can post them of send them to me and I will. I am looking forward to our Hiawatha Breakfast next Monday the 19th so we can talk about what went on today. As I said "thanks to all" and I hope I am able to make it next year.
Wallybaldw@hotmail.com

No comments: